Monday, November 1, 2010

Just Around the Bend

Hey UGSers, as you all know we got our first real snow of the season last week and we hope you all could make it up and go shred the gnar. So in anticipation for the upcoming season we are going to be holding a rail sesh up at Alta this Saturday at noon, we will also be grilling so even if you aren't into rails stop by and just check it out. We will also have some of the officers hiking up Alta just to shred, so feel free to join them. So stop by and grind a rail, eat a dog, and have a great time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just read your blog for the first time. Just a question-I have wanted to snowboard all my life, but never have. Any suggestions on how I can get started, and where to get the best deals on gear etc? Obviously, I'm a poor college student, but I am just dying to go, especially living in Utah.

    ReplyDelete